Marin Garden Club Scholarship
Marin Garden Club offers annual scholarships to high school students wishing to pursue studies in conservation, horticulture and/or environmental fields. The award is open to all Marin County graduating seniors planning to study one or more of these fields at the college or university level.
The number of recipients varies from year to year, depending on both the quality of the applicants and the club’s fundraising success. The minimum scholarship award is $1,500.
For further information or questions, contact [email protected]
Eligibility & Selection
- Be a graduating high school senior from a Marin County High School
- Submit a full application package to include the following:
- Online application form
- Official copy of student’s transcript
- Two letters of recommendation. These may come from a teacher, counselor, community member, person acquainted with your interest in conservation, horticulture, and/or environmental fields
- Brief essay describing your interest, experiences, talents, and goals in the above fields
- Resume of your school and community activities
- Recent photo
- Applicants will be screened, verified, and competitively evaluated.
- Applicants must demonstrate contributions to conservation, horticulture or environmental fields and have plans to major in these fields in college.
- Finalists will have an interview with members of the Marin Garden Club scholarship committee.
Click here to apply.